Research Areas of Expertise:
- Consumer behavior and marketing strategies in the context of the experiential economy.
- Shopping experiences and behavior of diverse segments, such as tourists, fashion shoppers, low vision shoppers, and elderly shoppers.
- Research in Human Resources Management focused on examining retail management education
- Studies on curriculum innovations oriented to the applied educational experiences that are integral to sector-specific education.
- Innovation in retail and service quality.
- Research in Technology Development & Utilisation focused on the post-adoption use of feature rich systems, the adoption of smartphone apps for face-to-face transactions in retail and hospitality
- Examination of consumers’ attitude towards a mobile wallet adoption.
- Research focused on commitment-trust applied to B2B and B2C settings.
- Social media campaigns initiated by retailers and the role of consumer trust.
Seung Hwan (Mark) Lee
- The role of influence in consumer networks.
- Research on sensory marketing and atmospherics on consumer behavior.
- Understanding consumer identification with brands.
- Innovative teaching methods for marketing/retail education.