Undergraduate Dean's List Criteria
Each year, students are eligible to be placed on the Dean’s List. The Criteria includes the following:
- Each Faculty will establish an annual Dean's List for students enrolled in undergraduate programs in that Faculty.
- To be eligible for consideration for the Dean's List, students in full-time programs must be carrying an average unit course load of over 4.0 units for the Fall and Winter terms.
- The student must achieve a minimum GPA of 3.50 for the academic year (Fall and Winter terms).
- Students must have all passing grades and a CLEAR Academic Standing for both terms. They cannot have received any Disciplinary Notices (DN) while at Ryerson.
- All criteria for Dean's List must be published on the Faculty's website.
The Dean's lists will be published annually on the Faculty websites.
Congratulations to the following students who achieved Dean’s List for the 2015-2016 Academic Year!