High School Case Competition
Saturday November 26, 2016 (10am to 5pm)
Join us for the 2nd Annual High School Retail Case Competition! You will be assigned a team or bring your friends and register as a group. Prizes and trophies awarded to top teams.
Free lunch provided
No fee to participate!
- Where: Downtown Toronto beside the Eaton Centre
- Who: Open to all current grade 11 or 12 students
- What: Real world case problem with Surprise Industry Partner and guest speaker
For questions, please contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Recap from the 2015 Competition
On Saturday November 21, 2015 in downtown Toronto, eight teams of grade 11 and 12 students joined our school to:
- learn about Pop Up Retailing,
- hear from John Summers (Vice President at Adidas Canada)
- tour a local 3D Printing lab
- meet TRSM Retail Alumni as coaches to help refine their competition strategies
- and pitch their ideas for Adidas Pop Up concepts to coincide with the NBA All-Star Game.
If you have questions about this event or to apply for the 2016 case competition, please contact us at: email@example.com
The Ted Rogers School of Retail Management is located at
55 Dundas Street West and is accessible by TTC Streetcars, Subway, or local Parking ( Click for map )
Photo: First Place Team, 2015