On May 7th, The Ted Rogers School of Management will host a diverse group of Canadian leaders on the topic of Toronto's international competitiveness.
Join us for a lively discussion and debate on how entrepreneurship, creativity and industry can help build our communities, our city, and help secure our position in the international network of cities.
Alan Broadbent, C.M.
- Chairman, Maytree Foundation
The Honourable David Crombie, P.C., O.C., O. Ont.
- Former Mayor, City of Toronto
- Chancellor Emeritus, Ryerson University
Robert J. Deluce
- President & CEO, Porter Airlines Inc.
Janet L. Ecker, ICD.D
- President & CEO, Toronto Financial Services Alliance (TFSA)
- Executive Director, Ryerson University Digital Media Zone
- President & CEO, Artscape
Carol Wilding, FCA
- President & CEO, Toronto Region Board of Trade
- General Manager, Economic Development & Culture Division, City of Toronto
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
12:30 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Ted Rogers School of Management
55 Dundas St. W