WHAT IS THE TOP 200 PROGRAM?
The Top 200 is a unique program that brings together dedicated students from all of TRSM’s schools and departments. The Top 200 Program provides specialized experiential learning activities for TRSM’s emerging leaders, aimed at their professional and personal development. Upon graduation, Top 200 students hit the ground running with highly-developed career readiness skills, and the confidence to apply those skills in whatever field or endeavour they choose post-graduation.
Top 200 students complete the following experiential learning activities:
- Exclusive off-campus Leadership Summit
- Exclusive Leadership Forum
- Lumina Spark and Lumina Leader (self-awareness profiles)
- Exclusive Learning from Leaders events
- One-on-one Mentorship with an accomplished industry professional
- Networking and Industry Engagement with a wide range of business leaders
- Interaction with and support from a close community of other Top 200 students and alumni
- One-on-one coaching
- Ethical Leadership and Business Ethics Speaker Series
- BCH Seminars/ Workshops
- Community Engagement
These activities add an individualized and specialized dimension to a TRSM student’s undergraduate experience. 100% of the Top 200 activities are extracurricular and outside of the classroom.
Upon completion, graduates of the Top 200 Program receive a distinctive Recognition of Achievement at a private Top 200 Graduation Ceremony.
The Top 200 Program is a two-year program. Students normally apply during the winter term of their 2nd year at TRSM (or in their 3rd year if they plan of staying for a 5th year). The deadline to apply is March 13th.
Please refer to the Application Process & Criteria section of our website for a detailed outline of the application process and which criteria are considered during the selection process. View our Photo Gallery to see some of the unique experiences Top 200 students participate in.