Use this form if:
- You are a current Ryerson student
- You are a previous Ryerson student (since fall 1984)
- You are only applying to a part-time program at Ryerson
- You are applying to be a Special Student
- You are applying for re-admission or re-instatement
Exception: Applicants to the Midwifery program must apply through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC) unless applying for readmission or reinstatement to the program, in which case a Ryerson application must be submitted.
- Ryerson Application Form
- Ryerson Supplementary Form(Required) - Form will be available October 2015.
- Self-Reported Grades(May be applicable) - Form will be available October 2015.
The Ryerson Application has a fee of $85 payable via the OUAC. This fee covers, and is limited to, two program choices on the application.
Note: If you are a student in a Ryerson Undergraduate program requesting a plan change within your program, please consult your program department for appropriate procedures.
Current or previous Chang School of Continuing Education and/or Yeates School of Graduate Studies students are eligible to use the Ryerson Application.