If you applied using an OUAC 105D, OUAC 105F or Ryerson Application Form, you are required to complete and submit a Supplementary Form for EACH program you applied to.
The following applicants are NOT required to complete the Ryerson Supplementary Form:
- OUAC 101 applicants (current Ontario Secondary School Students)
- Applicants for Special Student Status
- Applicants to the Midwifery program (applicants to the Midwifery program must complete the Midwifery Supplementary Form)
Please note that if you are currently enrolled in Grade 12 secondary school studies in one or more of the following Canadian curricula, you are required to complete Section 2 of the Supplementary Form (Self-Reported Grades): Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Yukon.
Here’s how to access and submit your Supplementary Form and other documents: :
- Get your Ryerson Student Number in your Choose>Ryerson applicant portal account by visiting choose.ryerson.ca
- Activate your Ryerson Online Identity. Fill in the Activation Form at www.ryerson.ca/accounts/. When asked for your Student/Applicant ID, enter your nine-digit Ryerson Student Number. Keep a record of your user name and password.
- 24 hours after activating your Ryerson Online Identity, visit the Document Upload Page.