- Graduation from a three year Advanced Diploma program in applied health science (e.g., nursing, medical laboratory technology, chiropody, radiology) from a public Ontario College (or equivalent) with a grade average of 3.0/B/70% or higher. The diploma must include a one-year introductory, university-level humanities course or equivalent. Candidates must have at least two years of current professional experience in the health services field as well as documentation of professional registration/certification where applicable.
- Graduation with a bachelor's degree or higher in a field related to health sciences from an accredited university or a bachelor's degree, and at least two years of professional experience in the health services field.
- Note: Applicants who have yet to finish their first degree may be eligible for conditional acceptance contingent on completion of their degree requirements prior to the start of classes.
REMINDER: The following must also be submitted directly to Undergraduate Admissions and Recruitment at the time of application:
- Academic transcripts including promotion/graduation status of all post-secondary studies (excluding Ryerson). High school transcripts are not required for this program. Mature Student guidelines do not apply.
- A completed Ryerson Supplementary Form
Exception: If you have already attended this program and are applying for readmission or reinstatement, a completed application, an updated resume and Supplementary Form are required.