- Graduation from a health record/health information CHIMA-accredited or recognized program with a grade average of 3.0/B/70% or higher AND at least two years related current experience in the field of health information. CHIMA professional registration/certification is required.
- Graduation from a three-year Advanced Diploma program in applied health sciences (e.g., nursing, medical laboratory technology, chiropody, radiology, respiratory therapy) from a public Ontario College (or equivalent) with a grade average of 3.0/B/70% or higher. The diploma must include a one-year introductory, university-level humanities course or equivalent. Candidates must have at least two years of professional experience in the health services field, as well as documentation of professional registration/certification where applicable.
- Note: Applicants with other post-secondary academic backgrounds and extensive work experience in the field will be considered on an individual basis.
REMINDER: The following must also be submitted directly to Undergraduate Admissions and Recruitment at the time of application:
- Academic transcripts including promotion/graduation status of all post-secondary studies (excluding Ryerson). High school transcripts are not required for this program. Mature Student guidelines do not apply.
- A completed Ryerson Supplementary Form
Exception: If you have already attended this program and are applying for readmission or reinstatement, a completed application, an updated resume and Supplementary Form are required.