Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent (see Alternative/Equivalent Standing below) with a minimum of six Grade 12 U or M courses including the following program specific requirements. Typically, a minimum overall average of 70% establishes eligibility for admission consideration; subject to competition individual programs may require higher pre-requisite grades and/or higher overall averages:
- English/Anglais (ENG4U/EAE4U preferred)
- Grade 11 U or M or Grade 12 U Mathematics (one of: MCF3M, MCR3U, MHF4U, MCV4U, MDM4U)
- One additional Grade 12 U or M course from: Visual Arts (AVI4M), Economics: Analyzing Current Economic Issues (CIA4U), Canadian and World Issues: A Geographic Analysis (CGW4U), Canada: History, Identity, and Culture (CHI4U), Physics (SPH4U), Communications Technology (TGJ4M) or Technological Design (TDJ4M)
- Other Grade 12 U or M courses in Canadian and World Issues may be considered on an individual basis
- Students should take Physics (Grade 11 or higher) and the Art option in Grades 11/12 if available. Preference may be given to applicants with Grade 12 U courses in History or Visual Arts/Art History
- The minimum grade(s) required in the subject prerequisites (normally in the 65-70% range) will be determined subject to competition.