Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent with a minimum of six Grade 12 U or M courses including the following program specific requirements. Typically, a minimum overall average of 70% establishes eligibility for admission consideration; subject to competition individual programs may require higher pre-requisite grades and/or higher overall averages:
- English/Anglais (ENG4U/EAE4U preferred)
- Advanced Functions (MHF4U)
- One of Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U) or Mathematics of Data Management (MDM4U)
- One of: Biology (SBI4U) or Chemistry (SCH4U) or Physics (SPH4U)
- The minimum grade(s) required in the subject prerequisites (normally in the 65-70% range) will be determined subject to competition.
Students are encouraged to include Grade 12U Physics (SPH4U) in their secondary school studies.