Skip to main content
RAMSS - Sign in to


Untitled Document

The Academics section of your Student Center shows a summary of your academic status and has all the links that you need to manage all aspects of your academic information.
Quick-links in Academics section include Search, Enrol, My Academics, and Grades/Standing

The Academics section has four quick-links that take you to the most commonly used academic activities:

The other academic… drop-down has a more complete list of academic activities.Academics section with drop-down menu featuring links to academic-related items

  • Click an option and then click Forward arrow to go to it. 

Term class schedule in Academics section
The schedule of classes that you are enrolled in is shown for the current term. For a weekly display of your classes and scheduled times, click the weekly schedule link beneath it.

Key information section, including holds, checklists, enrolment dates, and useful links

On the right is a collection of key information regarding your academics, including:

  • Holds – a list of any outstanding fees and/or other obligations to Ryerson, monitory or otherwise. These holds could prevent you from successfully enrolling in a class.
  • Checklist – notification that you have applied to graduate.
  • Enrolment Dates – a link to get the key dates for enrolment.
  • Useful Links – links to other information.

To find out more about any of these, click the relevant link.

If you click the My Academics link on your Student Center, you go to the My Academics tab.

My Academics tab with links for Course History, Transcript, Graduation, and program details

This tab has four quick-links:

  • View my transfer credit report – to view a report showing the status of all your courses submitted for transfer credit evaluation. See the How to View my Transfer Credit Report job aid.
  • View my course history – to view the history of all the courses that you have completed along with your grade, their GPA weight and current status.
  • View my unofficial transcript – to view an unofficial transcript that shows all the courses studied at Ryerson as well as any transfer credits granted for courses taken at other institutions and that have been applied towards your program of study. See the How to View my Unofficial Transcript job aid.
  • Apply for graduation – to apply to graduate. See the How to Apply to Graduate job aid.