- Click the check-box beside the applicable Term.
- Scroll down and click the Quick Enrolment link.
This is the main screen used for enrolment, dropping and swapping of classes. There are two ways you can do this:
- One class at a time – details of the class are entered and submitted for processing.
- Multiple classes – details for several classes are entered and then submitted for processing all at the same time.
The first time you come to this page there will be one row available with a default action of Enrol. If you want to enter more rows, click to add a new class-entry line.
- Select Enrol from the Action drop-down box.
- Click beside the Course Nbr box.
This is where you enter your search criteria. You can do a simple search by selecting a Course Subject, Course Number and Course Type.
For a more advanced search, click the Additional Search Criteria link. You can then search on items like class schedule, location, instructor, etc.
- Enter the 3 or 4-letter code for the Course Subject from the academic calendar.
- ENG – for Undergrad English courses
- CENG – for Continuing Education English courses
- Select a filter for the Course Number from the drop-down and enter a corresponding number.
If you want to include all classes including those classes closed for enrolment in your search, click the check-box beside Show Open Classes Only to de-select this option.
- Click SEARCH
This shows all the classes that meet your search criteria. You can browse the list and select the one that best meets your needs.
If the list of classes is long, only a partial list displays. Click View All Sections to see the whole list.
- Click select class beside the class you wish to choose.
The Save button at the bottom of the page does not perform the enrolment. It only saves the enrolment request.
Your submission is evaluated and assigned a status that is shown in the column next to Section. Possible values for status are:
- Success – the student was enrolled in the class with no errors.
- Messages – the student was enrolled in the class but warning message(s) about possible problems were generated. Click the Messages link to see them.
- Errors – errors occurred and the student was not enrolled in the class. Click the Errors link to see the error message(s). You may be able to deal with the error by:
To enrol in another class, click to add a new row.