Once the Registrar’s Office generates the grade rosters at the end of the term, you can use your Faculty Center to view the grade roster for students enrolled in your class for a specific term.
The Grade Roster includes:
- ID – the student’s ID
- Name – the student’s name
- Roster Grade – the grade assigned to the student
- Official Grade – populated when the grades are posted by the Registrar’s Office
- Grade Basis – type of grade values for the class (alpha or pass/fail)
- Program and Plan – student’s primary academic program and plan
- Level – the student’s year of study
Once you view a Grade Roster, it can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet where you can use it, save it and work with it to maintain mid-term grades, quiz results, attendance records, etc.
You can view and download a Grade Roster from your Faculty Center.
Classes for which a Grade Roster has been set up have to their left.