- Log into RAMSS. From your Student Centre, select the My Academics link.
- Scroll to the Graduation section. If your Convocation occurred within the past month, documents may not yet be prepared for distribution. In that case, there will be no link to request courier service. The link will appear only when documents are ready for packaging and shipping.
If you have already received your document in person or by courier, or had someone collect it on your behalf, there will be no link to request courier service.
If your document is available or you have a request already in progress or completed, you will see the Document Courier Request link. Select it.
- Review the information page to make sure you understand the costs, terms and conditions. Then click on New Request.
- Review the Personal Information section. You may choose to have your documents couriered to your Home Address, your Mailing Address or to another address which you can input later. If you are going to select Home or Mailing Address, make sure they are correct before you continue.
If your Home/Mailing Address is wrong or incomplete, STOP NOW, return to the main Student Centre page and update your Personal Information page before attempting your request again. If you have an apartment, unit or suite number, make sure it is included.
- Review the available documents. If more than one award document is available, all documents will be couriered in a single request, to one address only. (If you graduated with a double major in Business, it may appear that there are multiple documents. You will receive only one document which shows conferral of the double major.) Select Continue to Courier Request.
- Select your delivery option. If you select Another Address Below, you can enter it. You must also provide a telephone number where you can be reached by the courier. When you are satisfied with the contact information, click the Save and Review Requests button. You are responsible for any errors/omissions in this information. Be sure to include your unit/suite number.
- Review your request, including the information on the Handling and Recipient Information tab, then select Make Payment.
- Review the Courier Request Agreement. If you agree, check off the I agree box. If you do not agree, click the Cancel button.
- Enter your payment details and click Make a Payment. Be sure to use a 2-digit month and a 4-digit year (e.g.: Exp Month 08 and Exp Year 2017) and do not enter spaces.
- Print and save the Confirmation page for your records.
- To review your request at a later time, select the Document Courier Request link from the My Academic page of your Student Centre.
Scroll down the page and choose the Review Requests button.
Once your document has been packaged and transferred to the Courier Service, the Processing Status will change to "Couriered." Please allow at least 5 additional days (10 additional days for international service) for delivery of your document after this dispatch date.