Skip to main content
RAMSS - Sign in to

How to Request My Official Transcript

An official Ryerson transcript is a complete record of a student's enrolment at Ryerson University including all undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education courses, as well as credits granted towards your program

All officially certified transcripts will be complete and unabridged. Partial transcripts will not be issued.

  • There is a $15 non-refundable fee for each official transcript requested.
  • If you require a form to be included with your transcript, please email for appropriate steps before placing an order.
  • Transcripts can be mailed to any address you request. Please note that we are unable to email transcripts electronically. For an additional charge we can fax transcripts.

Undergraduate and Graduate Students Note:

RAMSS access is required to order a transcript online.

If you attended Ryerson after 1984

As an alumnus/a, you have access to RAMSS ( for life. For up to five years after your last class enrollment, you may log into using your my.ryerson username and password. After 5 years, you may log into using your student number as your username. Even alumni who have never activated their account are eligible to access RAMSS, but they must first activate their account:

If you have forgotten your student number, please contact (416)979-5036 or email for assistance.

On RAMSS: Log in to your RAMSS account and click on the Request Official Transcript link. You can request, pay and check the completion of your order at this link.

Processing time for transcripts is 1-2 business days. During peak periods, such as the start and end of the semester, processing time may be longer.

Not sure how to request your transcript in RAMSS? Follow these step-by-step instructions on How to Request an Official TranscriptPDF.

Unofficial transcripts can be obtained via RAMSS. Details on how to view an unofficial transcript can be found on the How to View My Unofficial Transcript page.

If you attended Ryerson before 1984

Transcripts requested for students who attended before 1984 must use our paper form. These forms can be submitted either in person or through mail.

In person: Pick up a Transcript Request Form from the ServiceHub (POD150) and submit with payment for processing.

By mail: Print and complete the Transcript Request FormPDF (one per request), including payment information, including payment information and required signatures and mail with payment to:

Ryerson University
Student Records Office
350 Victoria Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5B 2K3

Processing time for paper transcripts is 3-5 business days. During peak periods, such as the start and end of semester, processing time may be longer.

Undergraduate and Graduate Students Note:

Requests for transcripts cannot be accepted via phone.

Payment Methods
  • Via RAMSS – Visa, Mastercard, American Express
  • By email — Visa, Mastercard, American Express
  • By mail — Visa, Mastercard, American Express or cheque
  • In person — Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or debit

Undergraduate and Graduate Students Note:

Visa Debit Card payments can not be processed for Transcript Requests sent by mail or email.

Pick Up

If you have indicated that you will pick up your transcripts at the ServiceHub room POD150, photo identification is required (your Ryerson OneCard or government issued identification). If someone is picking up the transcript for you, they must have a signed letter from you authorizing them to pick up the transcript.

  • In order to protect the safety of your payment information, requests for transcripts cannot be accepted via phone or via email.
  • If a third party is requesting your transcript, your written authorization must be provided to Student Records.
  • In accordance with the University's Policy, the student's signature is required for the release of official records.
  • Documents pertaining to a student's achievement at another institution, which may have been received by Ryerson, will not be released.
  • If you have an outstanding fee balance or other obligation to Ryerson, your transcript will not be released until the balance or obligation has been cleared to the satisfaction of the University.
  • Since September 1, 1984, all students have one academic record at Ryerson. This record incorporates all courses studied both through day school and continuing education.

If you require information in an alternate accessible format, please contact Student Records at

Undergraduate and Graduate Students For Help and Questions:

Contact us at