The Personal Information section of your Student Center shows your personal information on record at Ryerson. Some of this information can be changed and some cannot be changed.
There are several quick-links in this section that you can use to update your personal information:
- Names - to inquire on the names on record at Ryerson. You may have up to four different types of names:
To change your name you must complete a Personal Data Change Form and submit it to the RO ServiceHub (POD150) with appropriate documentation to substantiate the change.
- Primary - to be used on all official documents
- Preferred - to be used by Ryerson staff when corresponding with you and is the name shown on your Student Center
- Degree - to be used on degree-awarding documents
- Former1 - the name used before a name change (e.g., maiden name)
- Privacy Settings - to view The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act as it applies to universities.
Also there are quick-links for you to update your Contact Information:
- Home Address – to add a new address or change an existing one. See the following job aids for details:
- Mailing Address – to add a new address or change an existing one. See the following job aids for details:
- Home Phone – to add or change a phone number. See the following job aids for details:
- Ryerson Email – to add, change or delete your email addresses. See the following job aids for details:
You can also use the other personal... drop-down to add or change your Addresses, Email Addresses or Phone Numbers.
Just click an option and then click to go to it.