- Click the Account Inquiry link.
Account Inquiry has three tabs:
- summary - shows the balance of your account for each term
- charges due - shows a breakdown of the charges due by term
- payments - shows the details of the payments posted to your account
The Account Details link beside each term shows the details of the fees for the term and how the payments have been applied to them.
The Academic Information link shows the courses that you have enrolled in.
To see the fees for all years when a fee was charged or a payment made, click the View All link.
- Click the Account Details link beside a Term to see the term details.
- The first line is the amount of the payment / fee.
- The second is the unapplied or outstanding amount. Payments are applied to fees in order of their due date.
Here we see all the payments and fees for the selected term. Each payment or fee has two lines in the balance column:
For example, you might see the following:
|Class||Item Status||Last Activity Date||Balance|
In this case:
- $12.30 of the $83.19 payment was applied to the athletic fee
- the remaining 70.89 was applied to the Late Fee, leaving an outstanding balance of $29.11
To see all the fees and payments, click the View All link.
- Click the Return link to go back to the Account Summary.
- Click the Academic Information link.
Here we see information about all the terms for which you have enrolled in courses.
The Enrolment link displays the classes enrolled in for the specific term.
To see all the terms, click the View All link.
- Click the Enrolment link beside the term that you want to see your enrolled courses.
- Click the Return links until you return to the Account Summary.
To see all classes, click the View All link.