Students can request a refund online from the Student Fees section of their Student Center in RAMSS.
- Refunds will be processed within 15 business days.
- Students requesting a refund, who have received OSAP funding, bursaries or other awards will have their credit balance(s) assessed by the Student Financial Assistance Office to confirm refund eligibility.
- Payments made by credit card online will be refunded back to the original credit card. Credit card payments made in person at the ServiceHub and all other forms of payment will be refunded by cheque.
- On your Student Center in RAMSS, confirm that you have a credit balance in the Account Summary section.
- Confirm that your mailing address is up to date in the Personal Information section of your RAMSS account.