COVID-19 and Online Learning Update:
Due to Ryerson's response to COVID-19, all AAS programs and services are currently being offered remotely. Refer to relevant sections of this website for specific updates to our processes.
- Are you looking for learning strategy or assistive technology support?
- Do you want to meet and hear from other students with disabilities in an inclusive environment?
- Are you looking for community on campus?
STRIVE provides drop-in learning strategies and assistive technology support for all students registered with AAS, in a collaborative group setting. It is offered every Fall and Winter semester and hosted by the AAS Learning & Transition Facilitator and Assistive Technology Specialist.
- Drop by one of our virtual sessions
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, opens in new window