COVID-19 and Online Learning Update:
Due to Ryerson's response to COVID-19, all AAS programs and services are currently being offered remotely. Refer to relevant sections of this website for specific updates to our processes.
STRIVE: Assistive Technology & Learning Strategy Drop-In
Due to the university's response to COVID-19, we've moved online!
STRIVE Online offers a virtual place to connect with other AAS students, practice new learning strategies, and share technology tips. Similar to the in-person program, STRIVE Online is a welcoming, no commitment group drop-in: come when you want and leave when you need to. No registration required.
Fall 2020 Program
Every Thursday (September 24 - December 3, 2020)
1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
google formSign up for our mailing list, external link, opens in new window to receive weekly reminders, learning and technology tips, and a chance to win awesome prizes! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Are you looking for learning strategy or assistive technology support?
- Do you want to meet and hear from other students with disabilities in an inclusive environment?
- Are you looking for community on campus?
STRIVE provides drop-in learning strategies and assistive technology support for all students registered with AAS, in a collaborative group setting. It is offered every Fall and Winter semester and hosted by the AAS Learning & Transition Facilitator and Assistive Technology Specialist.
- Drop by one of our virtual sessions
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, opens in new window