- Attend 70+ hours of hands-on workshops in the areas of digital literacy, communications, research, business financials and professional skills
- Enhance your employment prospects and get coaching with resume help, mock interviews and career development tactics
- Boost your self-confidence and learn how to navigate the hidden job market
- Connect with top employers and receive the guidance you need to potentially land a paid job placement (employment is not guaranteed!)
Applications now open for Fall 2019. Cohort will run for approximately 7- 8 weeks evenings and Saturdays, with the exception of daytime workshops (during the Fall semester reading week).
There is no cost to participate, however a refundable deposit may be required.
ADaPT has three modes of delivery:
- blended (combination of classroom and online)
Preference is not guaranteed, however we will try our best to accomodate your selection.
Applicants must be recent post-secondary graduates (or, in some cases, in the final year of study). You do not need to be a Ryerson student or alumni to apply!
If you are interested in applying for the ADaPT Core program, please complete an application form.
ADaPT 12 Core, Winter 2019