ADaPT has partnered with PEGA, external link, an industry leader in digital transformations, since 2017 to offer training and certification in Pegasystems. ADaPT also works with a number of employment partners to facilitate potential employment opportunities for participants. Pegasystems Inc. is the #1 software for customer engagement and digital process automation.
Participants learn the core principles of application development on the PEGA platform. They perform common development tasks for their first PEGA deployment, including case management, data modeling, UI and information exchange.
This is a potential opportunity for a 12 month employment term as a Pega Developer with the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS). The salary range is $61,000 -$74,000, commensurate with experience and the positions are located in Ottawa. Participants must be either based in the Ottawa area, or willing to relocate.
Click here, external link to access the application.
- Submit your application for the ADaPT PEGA program. Applications will be available here, external link until September 10th, 2020. IMPORTANT - Please enter the following information into the listed fields:
- Positions sought: "IT Graduates Recruitment"
- Which location are you applying for?: "National Capital Region"
- How did you hear about a career with CSIS?: "Career Fair - University"
- Please specify the reference number.: "18-968-07-081"
- If your application is selected, you will be invited for a virtual interview.
- Successful candidates will attend a 5-day training, commencing October 19th, 2020.
- After successful completion of the program and CSIS screening process, candidates will have the opportunity to potentially be recruited as a Pega Developer with CSIS.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com