What is the ADaPT Core Program?
The ADaPT Core Program is one of our main, recurring programs where you will:
- Receive training in the areas of digital literacy, communications, research, business financials and professional skills
- Enhance your employment prospects through access to career support
- Boost your self-confidence and learn how to navigate the hidden job market
- Learn how to connect with top employers and like-minded peers to potentially land a paid job placement (employment is not guaranteed)
There is no cost to participate.
ADaPT has three modes of delivery:
- blended (combination of classroom and online)
Preference is not guaranteed, though we will try to accomodate your selection.
Applicants must be recent post-secondary graduates (or, in some cases, in the final year of study). You do not need to be a Ryerson student or alumni to apply.