As an ADaPT Core participant, what kind of training will you get?
Since 2014, nearly 840 participants have received training in digital and professional skills through ADaPT’s workshops.
The following topics are typically covered in ADaPT Core. Please note that topics may vary from cohort to cohort.
ADaPT Core trains participants in the areas of:
- Introduction to HTML & CSS Coding
- Data Analytics using R
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Infographics (Using Illustrator)
- SEO and Google Analytics
- Design Thinking
- UX Fundamentals
- Quantitative Methods with Excel
- Presentations Using PowerPoint
ADaPT Core participants will build skills through participation in the professional training workshops:
- Communication Styles
- Presentation Skills
- Business Writing
- Business Financials
- Career Development Strategies
- Personal Branding
- Sales Development
- Writing Effectively for an Audience & Research Methods