You are now in the main content area
Note: To ensure you access the most current and up-to-date forms and documents, please clear your cache.
Brochures for International Students
- PDF fileCountry-specific/National Curriculum Admission Requirements
- PDF fileRyerson ESL Foundation Program
Resources for Applicants and Approved Students
- PDF fileRegistrar's Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Entrance Scholarship Listing and Applications
- New Students:
From setting up your Ryerson email, to enrolling in classes and orientation activities, use the New Students page to gather the information you need to make a successful transition.
- Engineering Approved Students:
Learn more about the Early Intervention Program, Communications Proficiency Resource Path and other resources and services for Engineering students
- PDF fileRESP Verification of Enrolment - New Undergraduate Students
Submit a Request for RESP Verification of Enrolment form, if you are a new first-year student and require a verification of enrolment for an Education Savings Plan by the Registrar. You must have a clear Offer of Admission, and please do not send any company forms. Returning Ryerson students must send their request to the ServiceHub.
- PDF fileOfficial Transcript Submission Instructions
- PDF fileFall 2019 Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Follow undergraduate admissions to get the latest updates.