You are now in the main content area
Note: To ensure you access the most current and up-to-date forms and documents, please clear your cache.
Brochures for International Students
- PDF fileCountry-specific/National Curriculum Admission Requirements
- PDF fileRyerson ESL Foundation Program
Resources for Applicants and Approved Students
- PDF fileRegistrar's Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Entrance Scholarship Listing and Applications
- New Students:
From setting up your Ryerson email, to enrolling in classes and orientation activities, use the New Students page to gather the information you need to make a successful transition.
- Engineering Approved Students:
Learn more about the Early Intervention Program, Communications Proficiency Resource Path and other resources and services for Engineering students
- RESP Proof of Enrolment Letter - New Undergraduate Students
If you are a new first-year student, you can request your Proof of Enrolment starting in June, by logging into your Student Center via RAMSS. Your Proof of Enrolment will be released after you meet your conditions (if applicable) and receive a clear Offer of Admission. See Request a Letter for detailed instructions on how to request your letter.
- PDF fileOfficial Transcript Submission Instructions
- PDF fileFall 2019 Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Follow undergraduate admissions to get the latest updates.