Visit Our Campus
What is Included in a Campus Tour?
Our General Campus Tours, which are approximately 1.5 hours, will introduce you to various aspects of the Ryerson experience, including:
- Academics – Gain an understanding of where particular programs are taught
- Student Life – Learn about life at our distinctly urban campus, including student services, student clubs and opportunities to get involved
- Athletics – Visit the Mattamy Athletic Centre at the Gardens, one of two on-campus athletic facilities available to students
Note: The student residence buildings are not included on the General Campus Tour. While we will be showing you where they are located on campus, we will not tour the interior. If you are interested in a Housing Tour please check the Student Housing Services visit page.
While our Campus Tour route is accessible for those requiring personal mobility devices, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-979-5000 ext. 7904 if you require other accommodations (i.e. ASL interpreter, etc.)
If you are late for your tour, please head directly to POD-144 and we will do our best to connect you with the tour group. Please leave plenty of time for travel to campus: we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate late arrivals.
Yes, all tours begin at POD-144 where you will meet your tour guide(s). Guides are current Ryerson students and arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour start time.
Unfortunately, due to the general nature of our campus tours, we are not able to tour each specific on-campus facility. While we do our best to accommodate individual interests, we can not guarantee that specialized spaces on campus will be available to tour during your visit. To connect with future professors, current students from your program of interest and to tour specific spaces, we strongly encourage you to join us at a Ryerson Open House, held every March and November.
There are a number of ways to get to campus if you are coming by public transit.
- TTC - The nearest subway stations are College station and Dundas station.
https://www.ttc.ca/, external link
- GO Transit - The nearest stop is Union Station. From there it is a 20 minute walk or a 5 minute subway ride to Dundas Station.
http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/en/default.aspx, external link
- Greyhound bus - The Bay Street bus station is a block west of campus.
https://www.greyhound.ca/, external link
Our tours are led both indoors and outdoors. During the winter months, we encourage you to dress warmly as there will be portions when you are outside for up to 20 minutes. Please dress appropriately for the current conditions:
We highly recommend you take a few minutes before your tour to check out our newly renovated Hub cafeteria just around the corner from the Jorgenson lobby. They serve wonderful seasonal food with a variety of options to choose from.
Follow undergraduate admissions to get the latest updates.