The following table lists all Aerospace graduate courses being offered for the Fall 2021 term, which begins on Tuesday, September 7th, 2021.
|AE8102 Advanced Fluid Mechanics||Elective||Cao, Jun||Mondays, 3 pm to 6 pm|
|AE8104 Advanced Heat Transmission I||Elective||Saghir, Ziad||Mondays, 6 pm to 9 pm
|AE8115 Finite Element Method in Engineering||Elective||Hashemi, Seyed M.||Thursdays, 3 pm to 6 pm|
|AE8116 Flight Dynamics and Control of Aircraft||Elective||Faieghi, Reza||Tuesdays, 3 pm to 6 pm|
|AE8119 Introduction to Composite Materials||Elective||Bougherara, Habiba||Thursdays, 9 am to 12 pm|
|AE8137 Advanced Systems Control||Elective||Liu, Guangjun||Wednesdays, 9 am to 12 pm|
|AE8140 Advanced Aerospace Structural Design||Elective||Fawaz, Zouheir||Tuesdays, 3 pm to 6 pm|
|AE8141 Advanced Aerospace Manufacturing||Elective||Ouyang, Puren||Mondays, 6 pm to 9 pm|
|AE8143 Avionics and Navigation||Elective||Enright, John||Tuesdays, 12 pm to 3 pm|
|AE8145 Nanomaterials and Nanocomposites||Elective||Tan, Bo||Tuesdays, 3 pm to 6 pm|
|AE8147 Testing & Evaluation of Composites||Elective||Fayazbakhsh, Kazem||Mondays, 9 am to 12 pm|
|AE8202 Aircraft Safety & Reliability||Elective||Walsh, Paul||Wednesdays, 6 pm to 9 pm|
Disclaimer: Above times/days are subject to change. Course space availability cannot be guaranteed upon registration.
- For a list of all FEAS graduate courses offered for the Fall 2021 term please see https://www.ryerson.ca/engineering-architectural-science/programs/graduate/course-electives/
- For any non-aerospace engineering course registration, students must submit a completed and signed PDF fileCourse Substitution Request Form to the program office as these registrations must be processed manually. In most cases you must first obtain written permission from the course instructor and/or the hosting program prior to submitting the registration request. Not all graduate programs allow non-program students to take their courses (such as MBA), therefore please email and check with your home program office first for instructions before either contacting the hosting program or submitting a Course Substitution Request Form for a particular non-AE course.
- You can check which courses are available this term via RAMSS at my.ryerson.ca. For detailed course descriptions and program curriculums please visit the Yeates School of Graduate Studies (YSGS) calendar page.
- The deadline to add courses to your Fall 2021 timetable is Friday, September 17th, 2021. All Graduate Significant dates and deadlines can be found at the Yeates School of Graduate Studies Significant Dates page.
- The deadline to drop courses from your Fall 2021 timetable is Friday, November 19th, 2021. All Graduate Significant dates and deadlines can be found at the Yeates School of Graduate Studies Significant Dates page.
- To register in the AE8135 Directed Studies, please read and complete the PDF fileDirected Studies Approval Form (AE8135) form. You must include a Senate approved Course Outline (see Guides, Templates and Statements at https://www.ryerson.ca/senate/resources/
Full Course Listing
Descriptions for each of the following courses, as well as a full program curriculum, can be found on Ryerson's Yeates School of Graduate Studies Aerospace Engineering webpage.
- AE8102 Advanced Fluid Mechanics
- AE8104 Advanced Heat Transmission I
- AE8105 Advanced Heat Transmission II
- AE8106 Advanced Mechanics of Solids
- AE8108 Aircraft Turbine Engines
- AE8112 Computational Fluid Dynamics & Heat Transfer
- AE8115 Finite Element Method in Engineering
- AE8116 Flight Dynamics and Control of Aircraft
- AE8119 Introduction to Composite Materials
- AE8121 High Speed Aerodynamics
- AE8129 Rocket Propulsion
- AE8133 Space Mechanics
- AE8135 Directed Studies in Aerospace Engineering
- AE8137 Advanced Systems Control
- AE8138 Computational Dynamics
- AE8139 Multi-disciplinary Design Optimization of Aerospace Systems
- AE8140 Advanced Aerospace Structural Design
- AE8141 Advanced Aerospace Manufacturing
- AE8142 Aerospace Thermal Engineering
- AE8143 Avionics and Navigation
- AE8144 Computational Methods in Aerodynamic Analysis
- AE8145 Nanomaterials and Nanocomposites
- AE8146 Applied Aerodynamics
- AE8147 Testing & Evaluation of Composites
- AE8148 Spacecraft Dynamics and Control
- AE8149 Aerospace Systems Design
- AE8150 Special Topics: Aerodynamics and Propulsion
- AE8151 Special Topics: Structures and Manufacturing
- AE8152 Special Topics: Avionics and Systems
- AE8200 Diploma Report (PMDip only)
- AE8201 Aircraft Certification
- AE8202 Aircraft Safety & Reliability
- AE8203 Aircraft Systems Integration