You are now in the main content area
The aerospace engineering program offers paid, full-time co-operative internship opportunities. Our students and alumni can’t say enough about how taking part in co-op transformed their education, their careers and their lives. It’s no surprise. Studies have shown that the benefits of co-op are vast, including opportunities to:
- develop crucial skills such as communication, teamwork and leadership
- experience firsthand exactly what engineering employers expect
- broaden your professional network and make lasting industry connections
- gain an edge in today’s competitive job market
As part of your studies, you’ll have the opportunity to work for leading Canadian companies, such as Air Canada, Bombardier Aerospace, and the Department of National Defence—building your resume, your network and your confidence along the way.
45,000 average annual
8-16 months of
The FEAS co-op office is the primary contact for all questions related to:
- Job postings, applications, and interviews
- Job accommodation needs
- Co-operative internship program events and workshops
- Ryerson's Co-op Portal troubleshooting
Francine Belnavis, Co-operative Internship Administrator, is the primary contact for all questions related to the:
- Co-operative internship program enrolment application process
firstname.lastname@example.orgDr. Paul Walsh, Co-operative Internship Faculty Advisor, is the primary contact for all questions related to the:
- Co-operative internship program enrolment application decision
- Co-op report that you submit upon completion of your co-op placement
416-979-5000 ext. 7729
"The experiences I gained through my internships at Bombardier Aerospace and Celestica International have taught me to constantly challenge myself and to find innovative ways to solve the problem at hand. Implementing these new skills during my internships and final year has increased my confidence and helped me reach my full potential."
Aerospace Engineering '20
A free leadership program for second-year engineering and architectural science students, Ryerson NEXT’s workshops will give you the opportunity to zero in on your professional goals and to develop crucial communication and interpersonal skills. Apply to NEXT if you’re interested in the co-operative internship program in the future.
Are you an employer?
Visit our Employers & Industry Partners page to find out how you can connect with FEAS by hiring our co-op students, getting to know our experts, and more.