Nominate an Alumnus
- Nominations can be completed by completing the online form.
- Nominations may not be made for oneself or for one’s immediate family member
- Anyone may submit a nomination for a Ryerson alumnus/a
- Nominations will be accepted on a rolling basis with a cut-off deadline to be established and published annually.
- Nominations may be submitted by a nominator for more than one nominee in a particular year
- Nominations will stand for consideration in the year in which it is submitted.
- Nominations that are unsuccessful will be made known to the nominators by email or letter
Tell us about an outstanding Ryerson graduate that should be considered for an Alumni Achievement Award.
Alumni Award of Distinction form
Isadore Sharp Outstanding Recent Graduate Award form