Who can submit a volunteer for recognition?
- Volunteer information must be submitted by the appropriate Director of Development or a designated representative of a Vice President’s office.
- Volunteers submitted will be subject to review by University Advancement only to ensure they are eligible and meet the criteria, and vetting of submissions will be made by designated university representatives.
- The recognition form should make the case for the volunteer, and include all relevant information.
Tips and helpful information on filling out the form
- The form includes edit and save functions — if needed you may save your work and return to the form once you have all of the required information.
- You will need the recipient's contact information (email and mailing address).