The Dean's List recognizes undergraduate students' high academic achievement in an academic year. Undergraduate students in the Faculty of Arts who meet the academic criteria outlined below will receive a Letter of Congratulations from the Dean in June. This accomplishment will be noted on the student's transcript.
- Students must achieve a minimum GPA of 3.67 for the academic year (fall and winter terms).
- Students in full-time programs must be carrying an average unit load of 4.0 courses for two terms.
- Students in part-time programs must have completed a specified number of courses deemed by the Dean to be the equivalent of a full year of study.
- Students in full-time programs who are registered with the Academic Accommodation Support must have completed a specified number of courses deemed by the Dean to be the equivalent of a full year of study. Speak to your Program Administrator if this applies to you.
- Students must have all passing grades and a clear academic standing for both terms and cannot have received any Disciplinary Notices (DN) while at Ryerson.
Dean's List for the following academic years: