O.S.S.D. with six Grade 12 U/M courses including Grade 12 U English, Grade 11 U or M or Grade 12 U Mathematics (one of MCF3M, MCR3U, MHF4U, MCV4U, MDM4U), and one additional Grade 12 U or M course from: Visual Arts (AVI4M), Economics: Analyzing Current Economic Issues (CIA4U), Canadian & World Issues: A Geographical Analysis (CGW4U), Canada: History, Identity and Culture (CHI4U), Physics (SPH4U), Communications Technology (TGJ4M) or Technological Design (TDJ4M). Other Grade 12 U or M courses in Canadian & World Issues may be considered on an individual basis.
- ENG4U/EAE4U is the preferred English.
- The grade(s) required in the subject prerequisites (normally in the 65-70 percent range) will be determined subject to competition.
- Students are advised to select Physics (Grade 11 or higher) and the Art option in Grades 11 and 12 if available.
- Preference may be given to students who have included History or Visual Arts/Art History in their Grade 12 U/M studies.
- A portfolio submission will be required and will be used with the applicant’s academic performance in the admission process. As part of the admission selection process, applicants must visit the Program page for details about the non-academic requirements
- A non-academic assessment fee of $50 CDN (subject to change) is required and will be requested by Ryerson as applicable.
- Subject to competition, candidates may be required to present averages/grades above the minimum.