O.S.S.D. with six Grade 12 U/M courses including Grade 12 U English and one of Grade 12 U Chemistry (SCH4U) or Grade 12 U Biology (SBI4U).
Two programs are offered, Public Health and Safety and Occupational Health and Safety, both of which are unique in Canada. Applicants must choose their intended program at the time of application.
- ENG4U/EAE4U is the preferred English.
- The grade(s) required in the subject prerequisites (normally in the 60-70 percent range) will be determined subject to competition.
- Candidates who are 21 years of age and wish to be considered as a mature student applicant should refer to the Mature Student policy.
- Applicants who hold a bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university must apply for the two-year Occupational Health and Safety or Public Health and Safety options for university graduates only (admission requirements described below). These applicants are not eligible for admission to the four-year programs.
- Subject to competition, candidates may be required to present averages/grades above the minimum.