O.S.S.D. with six Grade 12 U/M courses including Grade 12 U English.
- ENG4U/EAE4U is the preferred English.
- The grade required in the subject prerequisite (normally in the 70 percent range) will be determined subject to competition.
- Students are encouraged to include Grade 12 U or M courses in the Social Sciences and the Humanities (HFA4M, HHS4M, HHG4M, HSB4M, HZT4U) and/or Economics (CIA4U) and U courses in Canadian and World Studies (CGW4U, CGU4U, CHI4U, CHY4U, CLN4U, CPW4U), Science (SBI4U, SCH4U, SPH4U, SES4U) and/or Mathematics (MHF4U, MCV4U, MDM4U) in their secondary school studies.
- Applicants will be invited to participate in an optional on-campus session.
- Subject to competition, candidates may be required to present averages/grades above the minimum.
Two Year Post-Baccalaureate Degree Program
The School offers a two-year post-baccalaureate program leading to a Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning (BURPl). Admission requirements include completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited English language university including a minimum of six liberal studies (liberal arts and sciences) courses. Students interested in pursuing this option should consider including courses in: microeconomics, ecology, sociology and politics in their first degree program.
Two Year Degree Completion Program
The School also offers a degree completion program leading to a Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning (BURPl) degree. Admission requirements include completion of the Urban and Regional Planning Technician-Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Diploma from Mohawk College or the GIS and Urban Planning Diploma from Fanshawe College with a minimum cumulative average of 'B'.
Additional Requirements for Both Two Year Programs
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a 75 hour, three week Spring/Summer intensive block course (CVUP 100) which is offered through The G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education. Students must complete CVUP 100 before their entry into the program.