You are now in the main content area
Introductory Management Accounting
Designed for non-accounting majors, this course introduces the basic management accounting concepts to business students. Topics covered provide a good balance between the concepts and procedures used in the accumulation and use of date by management accountants to facilitate planning and decision-making. Cost behaviour and its implications for planning, reporting to management and control is stressed.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- ACC 333 - Core Concepts of Accounting
- Business Management
- Business Technology Management
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- GMS 502 - Management Control
- Graphic Communications Management
- Graphic Communications Management Core Elective Table I
- HTA 402 - Management Accounting for HTM
- Minor in Accounting
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Retail Management
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III