You are now in the main content area
This course covers the relationships of organisms, particularly microorganisms, with their environment. Topics covered include population interactions, environmental determinants, biogeochemical cycling and microbial contribution to pollution. Applications to waste management and pollution control will be discussed. Laboratory exercises complement lectures.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 3 hrs. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table II
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table IV
- Biomedical Sciences Professional Table I
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Professional Table II
- Minor in Environment and Urban Sustainability
- Open Elective Table