You are now in the main content area
Cell Biology II
This course will focus on cell function and behaviour. The course will cover mechanisms of cell-cell adhesion and cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix, mechanisms of cellular communication and signal transduction, cell motility and morphology, regulation of the cell cycle, apoptosis and an introduction to cell differentiation. The laboratory component will complement basic cell structure concepts.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 1.5 hrs. Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- BCH 580 - Cell Signalling
- BLG 785 - Developmental Biology
- BLG 856 - Immunology
- BMS 605 - Advanced Physiology
- BMS 650 - Experimental Design
- BMS 750 - Systems Biology
- BMS 850 - Cancer Biology
- BMS 858 - Infection and Immunity
- BMS 860 - Stem Cell Biology
- BMS 870 - Neurobiology
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biomedical Sciences
- Minor in Biology
- Open Elective Table