You are now in the main content area
A course for engineers that takes a systematic approach to the structure of the human body at the gross and microscopic levels. Areas of focus include tissues, the integumentary, skeletal, muscular and nervous systems, and embryology.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- BLG 700 - Anatomy
- BME 674 - Biomedical Instrumentation
- BME 703 - Tissue Engineering
- BME 70A/B - Biomedical Engineering Capstone Design
- BME 772 - Biomedical Signal Analysis
- BME 777 - Emerging Topics in Biomedical Engineering
- BME 809 - Biomedical Systems Modelling
- Biomedical Engineering
- Medical Physics Professionally-Related Table I