You are now in the main content area
Advanced Qualitative Research Methods
This advanced-level course will help students refine their research skills and enhance their research imaginations through skill-building activities and assignments. Students will utilize diverse qualitative research approaches, and will develop a critical awareness of their limitations and possibilities. The goal of the course is to teach students how to read, interpret, and conduct research so that they can eventually design and implement their own independent study. Students choosing CRM 310 should be in their graduating year.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Criminology Professional Table II
- Criminology and History Double Major
- Criminology and History Professional Table II
- Criminology and Politics and Governance Double Major
- Criminology and Politics and Governance Professional Table II
- Criminology and Sociology Double Major
- Criminology and Sociology Professional Table II
- Open Elective Table