You are now in the main content area
Current Topics in Disability I
This course will provide students with an opportunity to engage in an in-depth examination of specialized and scholarly work within the disability studies field. Content will be chosen by the Instructor based on recent research and trends in the field.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professional Table I
- Disability Studies
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Disability Studies
- Minor in Social Innovation
- Open Elective Table
- Public Administration and Governance Professionally-Related Table I
- Undeclared Arts Professionally-Related Table II_III