You are now in the main content area
Environment and Sustainability
This course provides an introduction to the social, economic and environmental dimensions of sustainability in cities, particularly establishing the theoretical bases and understanding of the broad range of environmental problems that result when consumptive economies exploit their physical resources.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- EUS 402 - Research and Statistics
- Environment and Urban Sustainability
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Required Group 1 - Table I
- GEO 411 - Resource and Environmental Planning
- Minor in Environment and Urban Sustainability
- Open Elective Table
- Table I - Arts
- Undeclared Arts (First Year Studies Only)
- Undeclared Arts Required Group 1 - Table I
- Undeclared Arts Transferability Guidelines