You are now in the main content area
Sustaining the City's Environments
This course provides insights into the promotion of geographically-balanced settlement structures, sustainable waste and water management systems, the efficient management of urban pollution, and effective and environmentally-sound transportation systems. These have been identified as being essential to sustaining the city's environment. Students will develop an environmental report card as their major project and will have the opportunity to see firsthand working urban systems of sustainability.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Environment and Urban Sustainability
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Required Group 1 - Table I
- Minor in Environment and Urban Sustainability
- Open Elective Table
- Table I - Arts
- Undeclared Arts (First Year Studies Only)
- Undeclared Arts Required Group 1 - Table I
- Undeclared Arts Transferability Guidelines