You are now in the main content area
This course addresses the spatial aspects of business decision making. Emphasis is placed on measuring the factors and assessing the methods associated with site evaluation and market area analysis.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 2 hrs. Tutorial: 1 hr.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Professionally-Related Table IV
- GEO 302 - Retail Location
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Geographic Analysis
- Open Elective Table
- Psychology Professionally-Related Table IV
- Urban and Regional Planning Professionally-Related Table II