You are now in the main content area
Accessibility of Urban Social Services
In this course, students will analyze the location of social services and amenities, such as child care, medical care, education, libraries and recreational facilities; in particular how spatial variations in accessibility to these services impacts quality of life in neighbourhoods. Criteria and strategies for a healthy city will be investigated. (GEO 527 and GEO 627 are equivalent to GEO 27A/B).
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Professionally-Related Table IV
- Geographic Analysis Professional Table II
- History Professionally Related - Table IV
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Geographic Analysis
- Minor in Geography
- Open Elective Table
- Psychology Professionally-Related Table IV
- Social Work Professionally-Related Table II