You are now in the main content area
Discrete Mathematics for Engineers
Sets and relations, proposition and predicate logic, functions and sequences, elementary number theory, mathematical reasoning, combinatorics, graphs and trees, finite-state machines, Boolean algebra.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- COE 428 - Engineering Algorithms and Data Structures
- COE 538 - Microprocessor Systems
- CPS 710 - Compilers and Interpreters
- Computer Engineering
- ELE 532 - Signals and Systems I
- Electrical Engineering
- MTH 714 - Logic and Computability
- MTH 718 - Design and Codes
- MTH 814 - Computational Complexity
- MTH 816 - Cryptography
- Minor in Mathematics