You are now in the main content area
Intro Linear Programming and Applications
Linear Programming Formulations, Simplex Algorithm, Weak and Strong Duality, Complementary Slackness Conditions, Primal-Dual Algorithms, Applications, Integer Programming Formulations, Cutting Planes, Branch-and-Bound.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Biology Professional and Professionally-Related Table III
- Chemistry Professional and Professionally-Related Table I
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- Mathematics Professional Table I
- Minor in Mathematics
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV