You are now in the main content area
The course considers a range of practices that take place outside the framework of support offered by the major cinematic institutions - practices that are shaped by the creative drive of individual filmmakers, the so-called "personal film." Readings will include manifestos, letters and documents generated by the filmmakers who are the principal subjects of study.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Creative Industries Professional Table II
- History Professionally Related - Table IV
- Image Arts Professionally-Related Table II
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Film (Cinema) Studies
- Open Elective Table
- Sociology Professionally-Related Table IV