You are now in the main content area
Advanced Topics in Curatorial Practices
This course is an advanced level seminar taught by departmental faculty members or adjunct lecturers. Each semester will be devoted to special topics that become relevant due to the changing practices and needs of the department and students.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professional Table I
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Creative Industries Professional Table II
- History Professionally Related - Table IV
- Image Arts Professionally-Related Table II
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Curatorial Studies
- Minor in Photography Studies
- Open Elective Table
- Sociology Professionally-Related Table IV