You are now in the main content area
Curatorial Practices in Toronto
This course conducts an overview of current curatorial activities in Toronto public and private museums, galleries, and collections. It draws upon the diverse range of institutions and curatorial approaches involved in the public presentation and interpretation of historical and contemporary cultural artefacts. The course will include guest lectures by invited curators as well as field trips, and will respond to and focus on recent and current exhibitions and curatorial activities.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professionally-Related Table II
- Creative Industries Professional Table II
- English Professionally-Related Table IV
- History Professionally Related - Table IV
- Image Arts Professionally-Related Table II
- Language and Intercultural Relations Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Curatorial Studies