You are now in the main content area
This introductory course focuses on principles, theories and practices of content development for a variety of media genres, formats and distribution platforms. Students explore the development of creative and fact-based content by using processes such as rapid prototyping, iterative design, story-chasing and script writing. Students emerge from the course with an understanding of how to take their creative ideas from inception to the creation of compelling content.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Media Production
- Minor in Communication and Design
- Open Elective Table
- RTA 106 - Introduction to Video Sport Production
- RTA 107 - Creative Processes - New Media
- RTA 108 - Creative Processes - Sport Media
- RTA 212 - Media Writing
- RTA 213 - Production: Introduction to Multi-Camera
- RTA 233 - Sport Journalism
- RTA 320 - Interactive Storytelling
- RTA 331 - Advanced Transmedia Sports Marketing
- RTA 922 - Transmedia Writing
- RTA 923 - Intro to Writing for Video Games
- RTA 943 - Comedy Writing
- RTA 991 - Sport Writing